Wednesday, 29 July 2015

The luxury want list

With a few hauls posted lately, I must say that I'm rather content on the purchasing front. That said, I'm already sort of hanging for Autumn... Manchester has been cold and overcast for days, so with the weather feeling like October, I at least want the gorgeous beauty and fashion to match! Here is my very premature wishlist of-the-moment, emphasis on wish. *insert heart-eyed emoji* 



  • Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder duo: I've never tried anything from Tom Ford Beauty... like I mentioned in my recent Burberry Haul, I've just found it difficult to narrow down the standouts and actually take the plunge. With that said, this duo just looks absolutely stunning. Do I need more highlighters? A resounding no. But they are just so swoon-worthy. I suspect I'll be at Selfridges picking up this bad boy as soon as it hits shelves in early August. Sorry not sorry.
  • Miu Miu Cap Toe Sneakers in black: You would think after just posting about these in silver I would be set for a while. But indeed it's the opposite - I've so totally fallen for them that I want them in more colours, and the black is the perfect everyday, casual, far-less-of-a-statement option. Cue the obsessive search for a good price.
  • Aerin Amber Musk EDP: This one isn't really up for question. I've gone through a sample of it and it's just as ridiculously amazing as everyone has been saying. A warm, amber-musk-coconut-rose-benzoin scent that will be heavenly for Autumn and Winter. If you want to save a few quid buy it from my go-to, Parfuma.
  • YSL Lipstick Print Monogram Wallet: This one puts the wish in wish-list because I most likely will not spend this much on a wallet I don't need. I'm tempted. But I probably won't succumb. Nonetheless, I thought given this is a mostly-makeup blog I should just point out this awesome gem. I would never want a bag with such a cutesy print, but a wallet? I mean... If money was no object I would have hit 'add to bag' without a second thought. My only slight peeve is I would have preferred it with the more modern and petite 'saint laurent' insignia rather than the big logo plate.
  • Stuart Weitzman Sprite booties in 'taupe':  I spotted these while in Selfridges the other week and in person they just really called out to me! The khaki/taupe colour is gorgeous - neutral without being black. They have a hidden wedge, the most beautiful suede, and a really effortless slouch. If I splurge on an addition to my boot lineup this Autumn, these will be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment