Monday, 19 January 2015

1 year of Consuming Beauty

Woo hoo! Exactly 1 year ago today I created Consuming Beauty and posted my first ever post. Time seriously flies.

After a handful of years watching by the sidelines, I've really enjoyed having this blog as an outlet for my more lighthearted thoughts and as an opportunity to share my two cents. It's also lovely to be able to collect and store my thoughts, look back on them, and have something to show for what is really just an interest and hobby of mine. I'm pretty proud of having kept it going for a full year in and amongst my work responsibilities, and an international move.

My goals for the next year are to post regularly, have more unique and interesting content, and to hopefully grow my readership but more importantly to connect more with those of you who have fallen upon these pages and continued to come back. If you're keen, please follow me on twitter and instagram so I can say hello! And, Thank you! 

Cheers,
Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment