Wednesday, 3 December 2014

The perfect festive glitter

I'm a sucker for a good glitter, but this one is especially beautiful. Essie's Summit of Style is a gorgeous glitter polish released as part of the luxeffects collection for the holidays this year, and recently featured in my November Favourites. And I'm obsessed.


For what looks like it might just be a straightforward gold, it's surprisingly unique. A slightly rose-gold, bronzy, burnished antique gold. There's just something about this that feels so festive to me. There is a richness and warmth to the golden bronze that screams Christmas time, - warm, cozy, romantic but also glamorous, sophisticated, and elegant. I've been pairing it over Ciate's Dangerous Affair, a beautiful rich oxblood cream. A pairing I think may very well see me up to New Years. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment