Sunday, 26 October 2014

4 Autumn Outfits

I posted an Autumn fashion wish list a few weeks ago, so I thought that rather than leaving it there, I'd share with you what I actually have been wearing this Autumn. My style is very casual, laid-back and fuss free. I'm not big on patterns or frills and tend to stick to pretty basic neutrals, looking toward cut or texture to add interest. No surprise then that I felt very at home, fashion-wise at least, while I was living in Copenhagen. Groundbreaking, no, but definitely honest - check out four outfits I wore this past week.


Outfit 1:

  • J Brand 811 Mid Rise Skinny Leg Jeans
  • American Apparel T shirt
  • One by RAILS Kendra Button Down (from last year, see current season here)
  • All Saints Jinx Boots
  • Alexander Wang Kirsten Satchel - Navy with Rhodium hardware

Outfit 2:

  • Faux leather pants (TK Maxx)
  • White quilted jumper (Target)
  • Theory Elibeth Wool Coat (snagged at TKMaxx - score!)
  • Zara slip ons (current season)
  • Mimco bag (old)
  • Zara houndstooth scarf (last year)

Outfit 3:

  • MINKPINK 'Once Upon a Time' shirt
  • JBrand 910 Low Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans in Black
  • Alexander Wang Kori Leather Ankle Boots in Mink
  • Alexander Wang Darcy Slouchy Hobo in Luggage

Outfit 4:

  • JBrand 910 Low Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans in Black
  • Sweatshirt from Designer's Remix
  • Rag & Bone Harrow Booties
  • 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment