Sunday, 28 September 2014

The Want List #4: A/W 2014 Fashion

Another Autumn want list coming your way, this time: fashion.



Photo set 1:


  • Helmut Lang Stretch Leather Pants: I've been eyeing these for a few seasons, and while it's highly unlikely I'll spend this much on leather pants, I am in the market for a decent look-alike. Recs?
  • Alexander Wang Magdalena Cut Out Pumps: Again, I can't imagine these would end up as my most worn shoes, but it was love at first sight, and I simply think they are fabulous.
  • Parka London Maya Draped Trench Coat and YAS Long Sleeved Trench Coat: I'm on the hunt for a trench coat, hopefully one that is at least somewhat functional as a rain jacket, but that is not too structured. I love these slightly more flowy options, but *think* I want to stick to black. Let me know if you've seen anything I should check out!

Photo set 2:


  • Topshop Side Pocket Grid Tunic Dress: Slightly graphic, clean lines, monochrome. Need I say more?
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs Domo Arigato Packrat Backpack: I've also wanted this for a few seasons and opted for a much more expensive leather option, that I'm now regretting! I'm thinking this would be good for the gym, for travel, or for chill days when I'm working in a cafe and carrying way to many things.
  • All Saints Jinx Boots: I may have already purchased these. And I'm so glad I did. I've been wanting the Rag & Bone Newbury Boots for a while and when I saw that they put the price up this year, it rubbed me the wrong way, and I started seeking out an alternative black boot. I came across these and they're perfect - beautiful leather that will continue to wear in, a narrow ankle that is very flattering with tights or skinnies but that you can wear jeans over if you wish as well. And the heel is very comfortable relative to its height, which make them an everyday-ish boot. They run a little small but the girl who was helping me said her pair did stretch and give over the first few wears so I stuck with my normal size and now they fit perfectly.

Photo set 3:



Photo set 4:


  • Just Female Earth Print T-Shirt Dress: Again, I'm a sucker for graphic and neutral.
  • JOA Checker Coat: I think my wardrobe needs a bit of an update on the knit front this year, and I really liked this black and white checked jumper/coat/heavy cardigan.
  • RAILS Hunter button down shirt: I already have one Rails flannel and it's beyond comfortable, and surprisingly warm. I like how bright and bold the pattern of this one is, and it's a bit less 'farmer' than some of the other flannel plaids. 
  • Rag & Bone Wide Brimmed Fedora: Whether it's this exact one, or a more affordable option, I'm really hanging for a nice brimmed hat. This one caught my eye because the top is slightly more structured (not round) but the brim doesn't appear too rigid, which I think is what might suit me the best.
  • Kate Spade New York Bento Box iPhone 5 case: A bit of a cute add-on, this sushi phone case from Kate Spade. No explanation needed.

What are you hanging for this Autumn? Let me know any recommendations you may have in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment