Wednesday, 12 March 2014

US drugstore haulage #1

This haul is pretty out of character for me. Ever since getting more crazily into makeup circa 2009 I've been of the opinion that I'd rather splash out on fewer well-researched, well-performing higher end products than potentially spend the same amount of money on an array of cheaper drugstore products. Quality over quantity, if you like. Perhaps a little beauty snobbery thrown in for good measure, too. But, some drugstore brands really do seem to bring it these days, and if the quality is there, god knows my wallet could use a break from high-end beauty.


Photo 1: Essie nail lacquer in hors d'oeuvres (left) - multi-sized silver glitter with gold micro sparkles  //  Essie nail lacquer in find me an oasis (right) - a very light white-based baby blue.

Photo 2: Maybelline master glaze blush stick in 30 Coral Sheen  //  Maybelline Colorsensational The Elixer in 005 Breathtaking Apricot  //  Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in 35 Tough as Taupe

Photo 3: Revlon Highlighting Palette in 030 Bronze Glow  //  Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms in 240 Striking (left) and 205 Elusive (right)

Photo 4: L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in 871 Blackest Black  //  It's a 10 miracle leave-in Lite

Expect to see reviews/swatches of my new beauty booty coming up :) Anything else you think I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment