Sunday, 16 March 2014

The Want List #2: Sephora edition

I'm lucky enough to make it stateside approx 1-2 times a year to visit my parents, and the lead up to each trip inevitably induces unhealthy amounts of browsing the Sephora website, filling my cart, debating, coming to my senses, searching again... repeat cycle. Some purchases are justified because I know if I pass I won't be able to find said product elsewhere. Others on the basis of price differences. Either way, the fact that I'm able to maintain VIB status despite not having lived in the country for 10 years is probably a pretty good indication of the types of Sephora binges I go on during my trips home. Enter the current want list.


Makeup

Skincare

Fragrance

Hair

Body


This is what it is - a want list. There's a good chance I won't purchase everything on here during this trip, though they may linger in my thoughts. Please please let me know if you think I'm missing any must-haves (Sephora or US generally) or if you think I can scratch any of these with no worries! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great list! Am so jealous! I have to wait till August to do my haul. Last year I picked up sephoras own brand lipstick that looks like a balm but reacts with the pigment of your skin to create a unique colour. I love that. Their primer is also fabulous! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've never really tried much of Sephora's own brand... maybe it's time :) Glad I'm not the only one who goes crazy on these infrequent trips!!

      Delete