Friday, 21 March 2014

Sephora haul

If you saw my Sephora Want List this haul will come as no surprise. There are still a few sets tickling my fancy but I thought I'd go ahead and update you on the bits I simply couldn't resist.


So here's what I picked up:
The only thing I picked up not on my original list was this new Sephora Formula X polish in Rush - a Brown/Bronze with gold shimmer and an admittedly odd choice. After getting this home I thought it may very well look hideous but in the moment it called out to me as a bronze eyeshadow would. I've already tried it and turns out to be a really gorgeous true chocolatey brown. The shimmer is pretty and not garish, and the gold leans olivey rather than orangey which I think makes all the difference.

I got a few VIB goodies including the 500-pt L'Occitane set which includes among other things minis of my fav bits from the Amande/Almond range. I took the opportunity to snag another mini Glam Glow and a mini Urban Decay Naked lipgloss too, and some Nude samples too. Not bad, not bad.

A final FYI for those of you living in or visiting NY. The Union Square Sephora has gone through a major upgrade. It's easily the biggest Sephora I've ever been in and has many more brands and their full ranges represented in the physical store than a lot of the other locations I've been to in the last few years. Check. It. Out.

7 comments:

  1. Love your haul!! I sometimes wish we had a sephora here in the UK. I feel like we are really missing out on all the good stuff. Love the look of the Kate somerville Goat milk cream, sounds like just my thing!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too! Copenhagen has 1 Sephora but it has a very limited range and it's usually cheaper to buy things online anyway. So I always go a bit crazy when I'm back in the states! ooops!

      Delete
  2. Lovely haul, I love the the look of that NARS matte multiple the shade looks lovely I wonder how pigmented they are I love a good multi use product. I'm so jealous we really need a Sephora here in the UK x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rinica! The matte multiple is fab - pigmented enough to work on many skintones but not so crazy that it is unwearable. I think if you start by patting just a bit on and build it up if you need to it looks great & will last ages. I'm super happy with mine so far! Sephora just started shipping to the UK but I'm hoping they'll finally open up some stores too!!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous haul. So jealous I have to wait till August for mine! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sephora is so dangerous!!! (but oooh so good) ;)

      Delete