Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Fashion spotlight: Rag & Bone Harrow Boots


Today's post is all about bowing down to a cult classic. Rag & Bone know how to do boots. The chunky heel, padded insole, and superb craftsmanship of the Harrow booties make these a total staple in my wardrobe. As a rule I don't wear heels during the day. My job doesn't demand it, and I walk. A lot. It has taken me a while to come to terms with this, rather than shelling out money time and time again on beautiful heels that end up neglected. These boots are an exception. They are comfy enough to wear for a whole day, and versatile enough to wear day or night. I've had these since mid-2012 and they still look great. I know there are cheaper alternatives out there but the mix of style, quality and comfort make the original a winner for me.

A note on sizing - I find Rag & Bone sizing to be inconsistent across models. I'm usually a 37 but I have these in a 37.5 and they're perfect.

Next on my wish list are the Newbury boots in black leather...

No comments:

Post a Comment